Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Replacement Parts
Hampton Bay is a well-respected manufacturer of ceiling and bath fans, lighting fixtures, chandeliers, and patio furniture. Hampton Bay is only available for purchase from Home Depot. However, the good news about that, is that Home Depot stores are everywhere across America, so anyone can enjoy the beauty, durability and functionality of their products. This also makes acquiring Hampton Bay replacement parts easy, fast, and convenient, because you get them through Home Depot.Some of the parts that people find in need of replacing due to wear, accidents or remodeling are fan blades, glass shades, switches and remotes. For patio furniture, the process is a little bit different, but still easy.
Easy Steps To Purchasing Your Replacement Parts
1) First determine exactly what the problem is. Be sure you can explain it clearly and accurately.
2) Determine the exact product name and the model number and record this before calling for your part. For example: Hampton Bay Glendale 52 in. Oil Rubbed Bronze Ceiling Fan, Model #AG524-ORB. This information will be on the original box. If you have lost your box, you can find the UPC code on the top of the motor casing, and they actually like to have the UPC number. If all else fails, they will accept a photo of your product to help you identify it.
3) If you are having any kind of difficulty determining what problem your Hampton Bay product is having, or with locating your UPC, Home Depot has an online community where you can post a message and get assistance. This is a really big help and they truly do all they can to make solving your situation as stress free and streamlined as possible.
4) Once you have gathered all the above information, then you can call their 800 number during working hours, Monday through Friday. When you speak with the Hampton Bay representative, he or she will ask you for all the information you gathered, and help you find the correct replacement part.
5) You will be able to order the part you need right then, over the phone. No need to go into a store, or to drive anywhere searching around to find what you need to solve your problem.
Steps to Replace Hampton Bay Patio Furniture Cushions
If you are looking for replacement cushions for Hampton Bay patio furniture, the process is a little bit different.
1) First you will need to take precise measurements of the cushions you want to replace.
2) Try also to find the model name of your cushions, but this can be gotten around.
3) Go into your nearest Home Depot and choose your new cushions, using the information you gathered. You may even want to change the colors for a new look. If you were unable to find the model name, simply take the old cushions in with you when you go.
4) If you are unable to find what you want, you can call their California site, and talk to them there about what you need. Your Home Depot store will give you their number and also a price list for all the replacement cushions.
It turns out to actually be quite easy to get Hampton bay replacement parts. When you are dealing with a nationally well-known company that cares about quality and its reputation, you can expect them to have a high caliber of customer service. In this case it appears that Hampton Bay meets the mark.